This is the first time I’ve attended a 30 James Street Hotel Wedding in Liverpool, home of the Titanic and an incredible venue in the heart of the city and what can I say about this wedding other than BARMY! (in the best possible barmy kind of way!)
All the ingredients were there, stunning venue, great food, fantastic entertainment but most importantly wonderful people helping me create an electric atmosphere!
Joanne & Robbie’s wedding will go down in 30 James Street Hotel Wedding Folklore as one of the liveliest weddings ever.
The bride looked a million dollars in her gorgeous dress, and the groom was very smart indeed.
When they booked me they wanted someone different from regular wedding singers. I knew straight away these two lovely people were right up my street and we were completely on the same page, they just wanted a party and that’s what I planned to give them.
On hand to capture the day were a lovely team of people. Jack from Jack Anthony Photography captured the highlights of the day and was a down to earth guy who worked his socks off!
Also Gareth and his team from Ultimate Wedding Videos worked tirelessly throughout the day to ensure not a single moment was missed, a great team to have on hand for any wedding.
Here are some kind words that Joanne & Robbie sent me via my Facebook review page.
- “Wayne you made our day perfect!!!
- You were amazing absolutely everyone has said how fantastic you were.
- We could not have asked for more.
- There is nothing like you around you are amazing at what you do. So talented & gifted, WOW doesn’t even cover the reaction for us and our guestsThank you so much xx
- anyone would like to speak to a very happy Husband & Wife for a recommendation by all means let me know.
- Best in the business By far!!!!!”
I loved this wedding as I do all of my weddings, I just love my job!
Congratulations Joanne & Robbie and thanks for some great memories xx
Here are a few snaps from the day taken by the very talented Jack Anthony Photography.