While I have done Manchester weddings before, I’ve never performed at the Great John Street Hotel, a beautiful small boutique style hotel that really does allow you to give your wedding that personal touch. I had an absolute ball performing here for the wedding of Gary and Tracey – the new Mr and Mrs Cowley.
From the ceremony through to the end of the evening I was on hand to provide music and entertainment, with lots of laughs and cameo appearances from guests we really did have a great time.
A few of the little things that I will remember for a long time are…
- Liam and his buckets of tears during the ceremony.
- Sebastian and the way the ladies drooled over him, most notably when I set him up with one of the guests and he did the – as I call it – “Spanish Bull Fighter Dance”
- Tracey looking simply amazing.
- The afternoon tea, the best I have ever seen or had.
- The beef wellington which was amazing.
- Gary jumping on a Bon Jovi song with me.
- The girls getting their freak on to Uptown Funk then ending up on the floor.
- Liam & James showing everyone their moves and vocal talent to kick off the speeches.
- Young Grace who not once gave me a smile all day and I tried everything in the book!
- Andrew & Melanie for looking after me at their table and figuring out that many years ago we were neighbours.
- Oh yes and before I forget, the free bar!
Can I also give a shout out to George Coppock who was photographing the whole day, a lovely guy who was on hand every time a snap was available to be taken.
I’d just like to say a huge thank you for the recommendation from Keiron and all the very best to both Tracey & Gary for the future xx
If you’re planning a Manchester wedding and need to sort your entertainment then give me a shout!