Before booking our services, please read and fully understand the following terms and conditions.
1) We will send you a quote via email with a link within it to click, follow and accept.
Once the quote is accepted we will send you the admin fee details via email.
The admin fee is £295 to be paid via BACS within 7 days and is non-refundable.
The admin fee is not a deposit or booking fee, this covers administration, messages, emails, meetings and general communication before the day as well as securing the date for you, the admin fee is non-refundable for any reason.
Final balance to be paid in full no later than 2 weeks before the event, balance can be paid in full at once or in instalments.
2) Cancellations or notified changes must be made at least 90 days prior to the date of event. If you fail to cancel your booking before this date you will be expected to pay the full amount as agreed, Cancellation notice will only be accepted by email or in writing.
3) The Client is fully responsible for any damage to our equipment caused by any person at your event.
4) We will not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances. We reserves the right to terminate our services at any time under these conditions. The sole responsibility for all guests at the function is firmly with the person who is booking this service.
5) Failed or late payment of any fees requested prior to or after the event may result in our services being cancelled and may result in legal action.
6) We require a minimum of one hour to set up prior to the start time and also a similar time allowance at the end of the night to set down.
7) Only we may operate or move our equipment. We cannot accept responsibility for damage to equipment, or injury to persons caused directly by third party intervention.
8) We always operate in a respectful manner, and this may include keeping the volume at a reasonable level when asked by staff of the venue.
9) As the contracted supplier, we will only be liable for a sum up to and not exceeding the contracted amount in the unlikely event of a cancellation.
10) We shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason that we are unable to perform due to fire or theft of equipment, illness or breakdown of vehicle, pandemics or emergency.
11) We reserve the right to use any photography or video taken during the event. Media footage may be used for promotion on our website or Facebook page.
12) The Client will be invoiced for the remaining balance agreed on the Booking Confirmation.The Client shall settle this invoice no later than 14 days prior to the event.
13) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above
14) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client.
15) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement.
16) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
17) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
18) We will not be liable for failing to do what is promised under this agreement if it is prevented from doing so by something outside it’s reasonable control, which will include (but not limited to) damage or vandalism to our equipment, lightning, flood, severe weather conditions, fire, explosion, industrial disputes, pandemics, actions of local or other governments or authorities.
19) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.